Monday, December 6, 2010

all cut out

I finally got through cutting all the fabric for the top of the quilt I am making.  I ran into some problems when I didn't have quite enough fabric.  I ended up finding the same exact fabric again, thankfully.  I was able to lay out the quilt design in our living room, much to Josh's dismay.  We now have absolutely no room to walk, hehe.  I am hoping I stitch everything together pretty quickly so that we can have a living room again soon.

This is what it looks like so far....


















 I plan on adding a solid brown fabric around the edges.  It will hopefully look good with our brown curtains and tan-ish dressers.  I added the turquoise because I love the variety it gives the quilt, plus I can now use that color while decorating our room!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment at Stitched in Color! I couldn't email you back since your profile is set to "no reply", so I hope you don't mind this comment =0). I agree that taking orders would be much less exhausting than stocking a store and hoping things sell. Since you put it out there, what would you buy from me? Seriously, I know it's a weird question but it would really help to know what I make that people would buy and for how much! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Danielle, did you get my email? You totally won the fabric giveaway for Swoon fabric! I just need to here from you to get your address!

    ReplyDelete